Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Belize and Santa and the Pea

We are having a great time in Belize. The pictures of the pool and sea are from my morning stitching nest. DH dives in the morning and I stitch or read until he gets back. From there, it is lunch, pool time, happy hour, cleanup and dinner. Not a bad day at all!!

I have been stitching on Santa and the Pea. I hate the suggested thread for mattress two so that is going to have to be done when I get home. The stitch guide has a dark green background and DH and I think it is too dark and matches the last mattress. I am thinking about a lighter green. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear from you! This change is a bummer because I will have to leave the background until I get home and basket weave on the plane would have been a good brainless task.

I did finish reading the Midget House. It was a free Kindle book. It was a good story. I am also working on Game of Thrones which is wonderful but very much like the HBO show.

When we get home DH should start a new consulting job in North Carolina so more about that when I am on a real computer.

Back to stitching in paradise. BTW.. Not sure about the pictures on blogger for iPad. This is my first try and it may not be good.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, lucky you in a beautiful place! Cute stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! It looks so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great place for stitching to me. Santa is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I would say enjoy yourself but I think you already are! ;)

    ReplyDelete