Monday, June 7, 2010


Hi, The weekend was busy and fun but I did manage to get some stitching done. Above is Safari by Terry Dryden. I worked on the cat and did the sections below the head. My pencil mark show up great in the picture but I could not see them well yesterday. I was working outside on the terrace and the lighting was not right for this work. In case you are interested, Terry is going to teach this project at NAN. Speaking of Nan... my friend is teaching the half day class Mayan Lightning. I am going to take her practice class for this project in September

I finished the flower motif on Beautie Spot and started the bug on the right.

We had about 10 people over for the hockey game on Friday night. Saturday was my nieces college graduation party in the suburbs and Sunday was more hockey. These hockey games are wearing me out. Hopefully we will only have one more until we win the Stanley Cup!!

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! I love both pieces!! I've always wanted to stitch Beauty Spotte -- yours is so pretty! And the needlepoint piece -- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love both of those pieces. Beauty Spotte is one that I've wanted to do forever, but probably won't get there for a while. I'll love watching your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete