Friday, October 1, 2010

ANG Seminar, here I come



Seminar is just about here!! I cannot wait. I am slowly collecting my things in the second bedroom and tomorrow I will get everything into the suitcase. Hopefully, I will be able to manage with one suitcase and a good size carry on. I am going to have to do some work while at seminar so I will have to bring my laptop. The good news is that I will be able to blog and show my progress while I am gone. I will be taking pictures with my IPhone which could be interesting since I have never done this.

I have had a really busy week between work and my personal life so no stitching has been accomplished since last weekend. Above is what I got done on my Bee Scissor Case. I finished the blue area at the top, the ivory background in the main area, some of the boarder and a little bit in the bottom section. I had high hopes for a finish but that is not going to happen.

Last night we went to see Billy Elliott. I knew nothing about the musical or the fact that it is a movie. I really enjoyed the musical. We were third row center so the tickets could not have been better. It was hysterical watching all these gay men trying to be burly and blue collar while they are singing and dancing in a musical. Everyone was much more comfortable when they all put on their tutu's at the end.

Hopefully, I will be able to share some fun posts next week. Until then, happy stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment