Friday, April 8, 2011

A Brief Blogging Vacation

 Good morning,  I wanted to have one quick post before I leave for vacation and I am not taking a computer.  I made some progress on my silk gauze project.  I really wanted to have this done before I left but that is not going to happen.
I am on row 10 of Walking on Waters Edge.  I have pulled all my threads together for rows ten through fifteen.  This project is too much fun.  I just need some more time with it. 

I leave tomorrow night for a 12 day cruise down the Danube from Prague to Budapest.  Now any would be robbers reading my little stitching blog, the house will not be left alone.  DH is staying behind on this trip to work.  I am going on this trip with my mother and I am sure I will have stories to tell you when I get home about how two people that have not lived together since the mid-80's get along for an extended period of time:)  Thanks goodness for wine included in the trip price.

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting.  I will be back in a couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment