Friday, April 1, 2011

 This week has been prety productive.  I started on row 9 of the wave project.  This project is fun to work on.  For the rest of the rows I will go over four canvas threads so this will not take a whole lot of thought.
I must need brainless in my life right now because the basket weave on my silk gauze project does not require much thought either.  I am hoping to have this project done before I leave on holiday.

Right now I am trying to get everything in order so I can go away for twelve days.  I plan on packing this weekend so I can make sure I have everything I need.  We have parties to go to both nights this weekend and our friends are moving home from Brazil this weekend so that will most likely lead to a Sunday Funday!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend with lots of stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment