Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey!  Still not much stitching going on but I thought I would update my blog with the bits I got done.  I finished the wreath, the candy canes and started the background.  After I finish the background, I will go back in and add French knot snow flakes and I need to add beads for the berries on the wreath.  I love the wreath.  It really stands out on the canvas. 

I am pretty much done with family for the summer.  I only have a bridal shower for my niece on Saturday.  Three weekends of family is more than enough:)  The Cubs/Cardinal game last Saturday was fun and the kids and my brother got to go on their first subway ride to Wrigley.  Sunday we spent a beautiful day on a friends rooftop deck watching the air show.  It is amazing how quickly summer is going by. 

Well things are not real exciting around here so this is a short post.  I hope everyone is enjoying summer and avoiding earthquakes and pending hurricanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment