Friday, February 19, 2010

Pictures of Beautie Spot


I have been in the mood to cross stitch so here are pictures of my progress on Beautie Spot by Long Dog. I finished the strawberry motif and got to move on to a flower on the right hand side of the design.


Here is the start of the next motif. I really like this flower so it should be fun to work on. I have worked across the bottom of this sampler because my favorite motifs are along the top. They are my treat to keep me motivated to work on this project.



Here is a picture of what I have done so far. I think it is a pretty design. It has to be a framed piece when it is done but it is huge. I am not sure I have wall space big enough for this picture.


I finished my book club book yesterday. We picked Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann. It was a strange book. It was on Amazon's list of must reads for 2009 and NPR recommended it. I should know that if the book wins an award or is recommended by the booky people, then most likely I will not like the book. I moved on to a David Baldacci book which is a no brainer which is good for now.

I have a busy weekend and I am only home one night next week. I suppose it will be a slow stitching week. Hope everyone has a great weekend and gets lots of stitching time.

No comments:

Post a Comment