Friday, February 26, 2010


Well we finally made it to Friday!! I had my Monday evening meeting canceled so I worked on my Bee Hive. It so does not like to be photographed! In person, this is the cutest little project. I might spend some more time working on this project over the weekend. I am wondering if I could not almost finish the needle book case.



Here is my progress on the Long Dog sampler.


My orders still have not arrived. I did get confirmation that my order from ABC has shipped and I am talking to the ladies at Fireside. They are supposed to get the 12 inch Evertite frames in today and then they can ship my order if the weather cooperates. They are having more snow out East. My FitBit is also no where to be found.

I had a fun week. I worked out with my trainer on Tuesday and then had a massage. By the time I got home my arms were so shaky that I could hardly hold my wine glass. I know you are supposed to drink water but I had a great night sleep. Last night was a fund raiser for The Shelter. A couple of our friends joined us. It did not raise all that much money. I am thinking that it would be easier and the Shelter would make more if I just donated money instead of going to these event.

It is taking everything I have in me to stay out of the cross stitch stores this weekend. I am dying to see the new patterns from market. Tonight Inspired Needle is having a market event. I would love to go but I am not willing to drive to the suburbs on Friday night and we have dinner plans. I want Mrs. Waddelow's Huswife by With My Needle. I would love to hear what is on your list as must haves from the Nashville market. I really do not want to miss anything!!

I did finish two books the week. I had a shaky high school education at best. I had never read Pride and Prejudice before this week. As far as classics go, it was not too bad. I am more of mystery or historical fiction kind of gal but I do try to sneak in a classic every so often so I can be well rounded. What I really enjoyed was Divine Justice by David Baldacci. This is his fourth book in the Camel Club series.

That is about it for now. Hope everyone has a nice weekend with time to stitch. I am planning on a weekend of stitching. Take care. Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly-Sorry it took so long to find your blog and sign up! I also put it in my blog list on my website.
    Wow! That Bee Hive is just adorable-I haven't seen it before. And the Long Dog Sampler is coming along nicely.
    I have been behind in my reading, but the latest is Heaven by Randy Alcorn.
    No snow here at all this winter, so it is nice to see your pics. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling your blog is bursting at the seams with creativity, colour and beauty.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete