Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lacking in Attention Span


Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was a little longer due to the MLK Holiday. I caught the cold everyone else has so I have been flitting from project to project with very little rhyme or reason. First, I got the bug to finish square 7 of the CyberPointers Presidents mystery project. Who knows when panel 8 will be released so it is hard to be motivated about this project but once a new set of directions is available, I wanted to be caught up. I did run out of Kreinik so square 7 is not 100% complete but it will only take 15 minutes or so to finish up.



Since I find Teresa Layman's French Knot projects comforting, I worked on my pig. I still have to fill in her skirt then I will work on the other parts of this project.



My final project this week is the finish of my mushroom motif on Beautie Spot. I finished the rust colored mushroom yesterday. The random little black line was all I could do on the next motif before I fell over in a cold medicine induced sleep.

The big news around Chicago right now is the Bears. We had about 15 people over for the game on Sunday and we will have at least that many over next Sunday. Quite a few of my friends grew up in Wisconsin so we will have a very mixed crowd of Bears and Packer fans. It really cuts into my stitching time when I lose most of Sunday to a party but I enjoy having everyone around.

That is about as exciting as it gets around here. Hope you have tons of stitching time.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see Safari in person. Those colors are great!

    ReplyDelete